Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tool #1 & #2 Summer Mornings

Summer mornings are my favorite part of the day, mainly because it is quiet. I also am excited about all of the things I can get done! So this morning I had a lot of fun adding buttons to my blog. I also rearranged the layout to make it easier to read.
Today my nephews are coming over to go for a swim. They are growing up so fast.
I am enjoying creating my blog. It does take some time but overall it is rather easy. I know my students will be able to catch on quickly. My plan is to create a blog for my class in the fall. I would like to make it an interactive sight where parents can come together and feel like they are a part of their child's education. I would like for students to post daily what they completed in class, or maybe weekly. I will also put all of the other "teachery" things on there.
I appreciate Cool Cat Teacher's comment about how we need to make sure we explain our comments. We shouldn't just write "great" or "wow." We need to explain why and what our thoughts are. This way you make more of a connection with the blogger.

1 comment:

  1. it is ok to have other information in your blog, but when you are talking about the 11 Tools and the information requested for the program, please include Tool #XX in the title of your blog posting!

    look back at the directions for claraifcation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete